– « Hi Theo, how old are you? »
– « A bit more than eleven and a half. »
– « Where do you live and for how long? »
– « I’ve been living in Wroclaw, Poland, for two years. »
– « How was it for you before living in Poland? »
– « Well, it was fine, but it’s even better now! »
– « What about moving from France to Poland, and your settlement? »
– « Actually we visited Poland before moving, and looked for a house and international school.
School start was a bit tough because I didn’t speak well english. »[Note: Theo attended bilingual
kindergarten in France, followed with two years of primary school only in french language]
– « What do you think about living abroad? »
– « It’s cool. We can discover different things and different people.
More than if we stayed in France. »
– « And what about school? »
– « It’s a british school, looks a bit like Hogwarts. We get merits. After school I like to go to ICT
club and Eco club. »
– « Did you make some friends? »
– « I have more friends here than in France, and very good ones! »
– « And where are they from? »
– « Mainly from Korea, and a bit from Japan. Sang Baek comes from South Korea, this is
his 8thth year in Wroclaw. Min Seok lived in the USA before and is in Poland since 4 years.
There is also Andrew, from Mexico and Daniela from Russia. And the most hilarious is
Vuyo from South Africa who previously lived in America…
– Thanks, boy!